Are you looking to increase revenue by making more sales?
Would you like to make more effective presentations?
Could you use someone to review and edit your marketing and presentation materials?
Would you like to have marketing and presentation materials created for you?
Do you want to impress venture capitalists and investors to help grow your business?
Do you wish you felt more confident when trying to make an important business connection or sale?
Do you want to get better at public speaking?
You are not alone! Let the Law and Management Resource Center help you!
The deadline for our 20% discount is February 13, 2015 – don’t wait until it’s over, sign-up now and start marketing yourself more effectively today!
We know your time is valuable but, spending as much time as possible on marketing in order to increase your revenue and customer base is important for a business to grow and succeed. That’s where our presentation skills coaching comes in. We provide a great solution for both businesses operating with marketing professionals who understand the value of our services and for those operating without full-time marketing professionals.
All coaching is provided by a highly educated, qualified, and experienced MBA consultant who has received numerous accolades for both presentations and presentation coaching. Coaching can be provided as part of a comprehensive plan or on individual projects.
If you sign-up by February 13, 2015, you can receive a 20% discount on all of the services below!
Services and their discounted prices are as follows:
- Review and general editing of material (e.g., PowerPoint presentations, marketing material, elevator pitches, pitch contest material, etc.) – $159/hr (normally $199/hr);
- Research and development of material, including text and illustrations (graphic design also available) – $199/hr (normally $249);
- Presentation, public speaking, and interview coaching – $95/hr via video chat or $119/hr in person (normally $119/hr via video chat or $149/hr in person);
- Coaching for businesses seeking investments and funding including financial projections for slide decks (e.g., pitch contests) – $119/hr via video chat or $159/hr in person (normally $149/hr via video chat or $199/hr in person);
- Development of whiteboard animation videos – $239/minute of finished video (normally $299/minute of finished video); and
- Business app – $479 (normally $599).
In addition, if you sign-up by February 13, 2014, you can also receive a copy of our step-by-step guide, Presentation Skills: An Essential Guide to Public Speaking for only an additional $19.95! This 12 step guide includes helpful information, 32 examples, techniques, and quick tips. It’s a great tool for anyone to use for preparation in advance of a presentation and as a quick reference right before a presentation or sales pitch. This guide is especially useful for supervisors, managers, and anyone in marketing and sales.
For more information and to start marketing more effectively today, contact Jillian Bruni, MBA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-753-1775 and visit the Law and Management Resource Center. Don’t wait, take advantage of this special offer before February 13, 2014 for a 20% discount on all of the above services and our Presentation Skills: An Essential Guide to Public Speaking for only an additional $19.95!
You’re also invited to follow our Presentation Skills Coaching Blog and our Presentation Skills Coaching Networking and Informational Roundtable LinkedIn for helpful tips and to keep updated on our presentation skills coaching San Diego events!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Law & Management Resource Center Mailing List, too!