Why Wait? Get Your Required Training Done Now – Help to Prevent Claims of Harassment and False Claims
Harassment Prevention Training from
San Diego’s Premier Training Team!
What Makes the Law and Management Resource Center San Diego’s “Go-To” Harassment Prevention Trainers?
- Our training was developed and is provided by California attorneys who have actual experience in the courtroom – and their goal is to help keep employers and their employees out of the courtroom.
- Our attorneys also have experience as human resource executives, business leaders and educators – they understand the business side and the legal side of managing a business, and know-how to create a foundation for learning and teach important concepts.
- For years, California employers seeking to prevent harassment in their workplaces have retained the services of LMRC for reliable, effective training.
- Our attorneys are part of the very narrow group of individuals who meet the legal requirements for trainers.
- Our pricing is the best for any size organization!
Online and On-site Harassment Prevention Training Options in San Diego
Online Training – Training Can be Accessed via Computer, SmartPhone and Tablets
- Attendees can complete training at their own pace – when and where they want.
- Attendees can start, take a break from training and then pick up where they left off.
- Attendees can ask our attorneys questions while completing the program – and get answers.
- Our attorneys come to your workplace!
- Our on-site training is customized to fit the specific needs of each business.
- Employees learn together in their own workplace.
- Some employees prefer in-person training over computer-based learning.
- Employees get immediate answers to their questions from our attorneys.
- Pay one affordable price to train an entire workforce!
Wondering if We Are the Right Choice for Your Training?
Every business in California with 5 or more employees is required to provide harassment prevention training to its staff!
For a quote or more information about how to get started, contact Jillian Bruni, MBA, Director, Business and Program Development, at email@example.com or our toll-free number, (833) 376-7737.
Sign-up now and use anytime!