Yes, If You Completed Harassment Prevention Training in 2018, You Must Complete Training Again in 2019
Businesses with 5 or More Employees Must Now Provide Training to ALL EMPLOYEES and ALL SUPERVISORS
2 for 1 Online Harassment Prevention Training Special!
Our Training Programs are Accessible on SmartPhones, Tablets and Computers – Complete Training at Your Own Pace, When and Where You Want
When You Purchase Training with Special 2–for–1 Discount Today . . . You Save and Employees Can Complete Training Throughout the Year
Employee (non-supervisor) 1-Hour Training – 2 for $22 = only $11 per person
Supervisor 2-Hour Training – 2 for $42 = only $21 per person
- Non-Supervisors – at least 1 hour within 6 months of assuming duties and every 2 years thereafter.
- Supervisors – 2 hours of training within 6 months of assuming duties as a supervisor and every 2 years thereafter.
- Temporary and seasonal employees must receive training, too – within 30 calendar days of hire date or 100 hours worked, whichever occurs earlier.
- Individuals who received training in 2018 must complete training again in 2019. According to the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, “Employees who were trained in 2018 or before will need to be retrained.”
Get Effective Training from Qualified Trainers Aimed at Preventing Claims
For years, our attorneys have been respected “go-to” trainers for California employers seeking to prevent harassment.
The Right Approach to Training is Important
- Just one claim can destroy a career, harm personal relationships and cause irreparable harm to a business.
- The “wrong” training program can make employees feel like victims, leading to workplace disputes and claims.
- Harassment, bullying and discrimination have the potential to incite violence in the workplace. According to the U.S. Department of Labor, “Every year, approximately two million people throughout the country are victims of non-fatal violence at the workplace.”
Wondering if We Are the Right Choice for Your Training?
For complete details or a quote for your business, click here: Contact or, call us toll-free at (833) 753-1775 by February 15, 2019.