20% Discount on Employment Law SmartGuide and 25% Discount on Harassment Prevention Training!
Lucky You . . . You’re Invited to “Pick a Pot of Gold!“
We’re Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day by Offering You . . .
3 Great Choices with 3 Great Discounts!
You Win No Matter Which Pot You Pick, So Make it a Lucky Day!
Pot of Gold # 1: 20% Off Employment Law SmartGuide
Have the Law in Your Pocket! Access by Computer, Tablet or Smartphone
Receive our quick reference guide to California employment laws. This SmartGuide includes more than 200 points on what you need to know to manage a legally compliant business for only $27.99.
If you own or manage a business, manage HR or supervise employees, you need to know the laws. This quick and easy-to-read resource can help you.
If you want to know your basic rights and responsibilities in the workplace, this guide can help you.
Pot of Gold # 2: You Choose!
25% Off Online Harassment Prevention Training or 25% Off On-Site Harassment Prevention Training
Harassment Prevention Training is Required for All Businesses with 5 or More Employees
Training is Required for All in 2019 – Including for Those Who Received Training in 2018
Online Harassment Prevention Training
- Our online training programs are accessible on computers, tablets and smartphones.
- Employees can complete training when and where they want.
- Completion is automatically tracked for ease in meeting compliance requirements.
With this discount, you can receive online harassment prevention training for only $16.50/employee and $31.50/supervisor.
On-Site Harassment Prevention Training
- Our on-site training is customized to fit the specific needs of each business.
- Employees learn together in their own workplace.
- Employees get immediate answers to their questions from our attorneys.
With this discount, training at your business starts at only $750 for a two hour training session. Call for pricing for your business.
For years, our attorneys have been respected “go-to” trainers for California employers seeking to prevent harassment.
The right approach to training is important…
- Just one claim can destroy a career, harm personal relationships and cause irreparable harm to a business.
- The “wrong” training program can make employees feel like victims, leading to workplace disputes and claims.
- Harassment, bullying and discrimination have the potential to incite violence in the workplace. According to the U.S. Department of Labor, “Every year, approximately two million people throughout the country are victims of non-fatal violence at the workplace.”
Wondering What People Say About Our Training?
Pot of Gold # 3: Take Advantage of Both Discounts!
20% Off Employment Law SmartGuide and 25% Off Online or On-Site Harassment Prevention Training
You Have Until March 17, 2019 to Choose Your Pot of Gold!
To contact us for complete details or a quote for your business, click here: Contact or call toll-free at (833) 753-1775.
To take advantage of any of these discounts, simply tell us . . . “I’ve Picked a Pot of Gold!”