Time is Running Out – Book Now for Training This Year
Harassment Prevention Training from
San Diego’s Premier Training Team!
If Your Business Has 5 or More Employees, Training is Required This Year!
Dates are Selling Out Fast, Don’t Wait Until it’s Too Late – Book Now!
What Makes the Law and Management Resource Center San Diego’s “Go-To” Harassment Prevention Trainers?
- Our training was developed and is provided by California attorneys who have actual experience in the courtroom – and their goal is to help keep employers and their employees out of the courtroom.
- Our attorneys also have experience as human resource executives, business leaders and educators – they understand the business side and the legal side of managing a business, and know-how to create a foundation for learning and teach important concepts.
- For years, California employers seeking to prevent harassment in their workplaces have retained the services of LMRC for reliable, effective training.
- Our attorneys are part of the very narrow group of individuals who meet the legal requirements for trainers.
- Our pricing is the best for any size organization!
Advantages of On-Site Training
- Our attorneys come to you – saving you time and money.
- Our on-site training is customized to fit the specific needs of each business.
- Employees learn together in their own workplace.
- Some employees prefer in-person training over computer-based learning.
- Employees get immediate answers to their questions from our attorneys
- Pay one affordable price to train an entire workforce!
How Much Harassment Prevention Training is Required in California in 2019
- Non-Supervisors – at least 1 hour within 6 months of assuming duties and every 2 years thereafter.
- Supervisors – 2 hours of training within 6 months of assuming duties as a supervisor and every 2 years thereafter.
- Temporary and seasonal employees will soon be required to complete training within 30 calendar days of hire date or 100 hours worked, whichever occurs earlier.
Note: Anyone who received training in 2018 or before must receive it again in 2019.
Wondering if We Are the Right Choice for Your Training?
For a quote or more information about how to get started, contact Jillian Bruni, MBA, Director, Business and Program Development, at email@example.com or our toll-free number, (833) 753-1775.
Book Now and Reserve Your Date for Any Date Before the End of 2019!
We Offer Affordable Online Training, Too – Ask About Available Discounts!