Are you ready for that perfect job?
Feel like you have the right skills but don’t know how to present them to potential employers?
Want to learn how to stand out from the crowd with an effective resume and cover letter?
Summer is almost here and that means it’s time to start applying. But why wait until summer when everyone else is applying? Why not get ready and get started now so you can beat out the competition and receive a 20% discount? The Law and Management Resource Center can help! We know the importance of having an effective resume and cover letter that not only gets you noticed for the right reasons, but can actually help get you hired. Often, a resume and cover letter are your first impression with a potential employer – make it a good one!
There are many caveats that go into developing a good resume and cover letter that will show a potential employer you either know what you’re doing, or you don’t. Did you know that you should never put your age on your resume or even what years you graduated from school? Did you know the employer can’t ask you how old you are? Did you know the old “1 page only” rule no longer applies? Not being aware of details such as this can make you look unprofessional, inexperienced, and under-qualified.
All resume and cover letter services are provided by a highly educated, qualified, and experienced MBA consultant who has years of experience working with hiring professionals allowing your consultant to understand what potential employers really look for when reading resumes and cover letters. If you sign-up for services before May 1, 2015, you will receive a 20% discount! Our resume and cover letter services can be done as individual projects or as a package and include the following:
Students and Recent Graduates of High School and College:
- Review and general editing of resume or cover letter – $79 (normally $99);
- Review and general editing of both resume and cover letter – $135 (normally $169);
- Development and creation of resume or cover letter – $159 (normally $199); and
- Development and creation of both resume and cover letter – $215 (normally $269).
- Review and general editing of resume or cover letter – $159 (normally $199);
- Review and general editing of both resume and cover letter – $215 (normally $269);
- Development and creation of resume or cover letter – $239 (normally $299); and
- Development and creation of both resume and cover letter – $295 (normally $369).
With summer just around the corner, there’s no time to wait, get your head start now and receive a 20% discount! For more information and to boost your chances of getting hired, contact Jillian Bruni, MBA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-753-1775.